Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sixth-month anniversary of 'Kash's Newsroom'

This Friday, December 9, will mark the sixth month since I began "Kash's Newsroom". First of all, let me take this opportunity to tell you how grateful I am to all of you for making this weblog part of your online ritual and also for contributing to it by sharing your thoughts and opinions with me via your comments and emails.

Now, I'd like to encourage you please to help me improve the quality of "Kash's Newsroom" by sending me your feedback on what you see here. What is it that you like about this weblog? What's it that you don't like or you'd like to see more of?

I'll be more than glad to hear from you. Please inform me of your opinions, suggestions or criticisms by either leaving your comments under this post or emailing me at kashkh04@yahoo.com.

Don't forget: It's you, the readers who make this weblog a wothwhile effort. So once again, I'd like to thank you all for visiting "Kash's Newsroom".